Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy for some - sad for others

I just found out today that sweet Spencer is on the My Family Found Me page. I'm so excited that he will be going home soon to a family of his very own. One who will love him and care for him and give him a much better life.



I am also happy for sweet Kory who also has a family coming for him. It is always great to see these kiddos finding their forever families.


Brent is STILL waiting! Won't someone please bring this angel home? He has been waiting for SO long!!!




Alexander is waiting too. Where or where is his Mama and Papa? I hate to think of these kids waiting a minute longer for their family to come get them.



There are so many children in the world that are in need of forever families - about 147 MILLION orphans. Why do they have to continue to wait?





No comments:

Post a Comment