Saturday, May 18, 2013

Where We Are...An Update

Well it seems that I am quite the slacker. I want to say that I did a MUCH better job blogging when we were in the process to adopt Milana. I suppose I could look back, but I'm just going to go with the thought that I did a better job blogging. It makes me feel better - whether it is true or not.

This time around - I don't know - it seems that life is just BUSY! I'm sure you can relate. There is just always something to do, somewhere to be, dinner to make, laundry to wash, etc. I don't know. I guess it was all there before. Who knows? Maybe we didn't eat. Seriously...we did. I guess I just stayed up super late to be sure to update my blog.

Anyway...here is where we are. We had our USCIS appointment on Thursday and had our last set of fingerprints taken. Now we just wait for our Golden Ticket. The USCIS gives us our approval to adopt...or not. Let's just pray for an approval! Once we have this last form we will have everything we need to complete our dossier. It will then be sent to our children's country where they will do a whole lot of work over there so that we can be invited to their country to meet our children. Wow! It seems like we are getting closer, but yet we are still so far away :(

This means that we have a lot of fundraising to do and fast! I'm hoping to have our next fundraiser going by the end of the day. That means that I will need to blog a second time in one day. We shall see if I can make that happen.

Please consider keeping us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue to try to raise funds to bring our children home. If you feel you are able to make a donation or want to share our link it is:
www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorwojcik

Thank you!!!

Hope to get the details of the next fundraiser shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment