Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Waiting is Tough

I'm sure I have said this before, but I have been awful when it comes to blogging this time around. When we adopted Milana in 2010 I blogged about EVERYTHING! I remember taking pictures of our dossier when I sent it off to Ukraine.

Maybe it's the same as having your first child. You take tons of pictures, you are extra careful, etc. When the next one (or in my case 2) comes along you don't take as many pictures and/or videos and careful has gone out the window because it isn't scary anymore.

I don't know if it is the same. I just know with Mila I feel like I blogged about anything and everything. This time around I feel like I can't keep up with blogging with work, the kids, and all the adoption stuff. Maybe that is just an excuse, but it is my excuse and I am sticking to it. I will try to be better.

At this point there isn't much to say. The only thing we are doing now is waiting. And waiting is TOUGH stuff! I am not good at waiting and that is simply because I have ZERO patience. I was doing well for awhile, but now I am just antsy. I just want our travel date to come. I want to know when Chris and I are heading out of the country to pick up our kids and bring them home! I think just knowing when will make things a little easier.

In the mean time I do have a ton of things to do. Like prepare for the kids arrival. We have a ton of stuff to get still - diapers, highchairs, carseats, etc. We also have to get rooms ready. We have to fundraise for the rest of the adoption as well. So there is enough to stay busy between all of that, work, and the daily things with the kids. Regardless of how much we have to do waiting is still TOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment