Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back By Popular Demand - American Girl Doll Fundraiser Take 2

It seems that this was quite the popular fundriaser. After drawing a winner yesterday I received a couple of donations marked specifically for this Fundraiser. I started emailing people and they asked if I was doing another and if so to hold onto their donation for the next one. This morning I woke up to a couple more donations. So....I guess this IS the next one. No sense putting it off.

Once again, as soon as we get 20 donations of $20 we will draw a winner. Donations can be made through paypal to djennifer2@yahoo.com. This is helping us bring our two angels home - Danny and Riley.
www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorwojcik

As always we thank you for all of your support! Good luck to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment