Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Today Was A Good Day

Today was such an amazing day. It started when I checked my email at about 6:20 this morning and saw that I had an email from Shelley telling me that our dossier had been approved yesterday and we had gotten our verbal referral. Now all we are waiting for is a signature from the Minister so that we can get our travel dates.

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this - how excited we all are. I am a ball of nerves just thinking about meeting our two little ones. I can NOT wait!!! Oh...to get to hold them and hug them and just love on them!!! It's going to be difficult waiting for that signature! I hope and pray that we don't have to wait too much longer to get to go meet them!

The other reason today was such a good day was that I got a fabulous package in the mail. This fabulous package contained a jar of dark chocolate toffee and a jar of white chocolate tofee. It is SO delicious!!!  If you have ever tried Renee Tam's Smitten goodies you will know why I was so excited. If you have not tried them....well you should! Talk about delicious!!!

Hope everyone had as good of a day as I did! Thanks for all of your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment