Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Steps

We finally got our home study application sent in. HOORAY!! It doesn't sound like much, but it's at least a step in the right direction! I was surprised by how long it took to fill out an application. Not to mention having to write an autobiogrpahy! That seemed to take forever. Chris is still working on his...I guess. I better get him moving on that :)

Now we are just waiting for a date for our home study and also some money to get the home study done. I have a check hopefully coming soon that should cover it, but not sure that the NYS Teacher's Retirement System is in any hurry to get it mailed out to me. Keep your fingers crossed and say several prayers. If that money comes I can pay for my home study and hopefully my passport! That would be so wonderful!! Then if/when my tax money comes I can use it to commit to a child. That will be so wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment