Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feeling Blessed

I feel truly blessed today. I went to a friend to tell her about our adopting Milana and to share with her some other information as well. She was so thrilled about the adoption and wants to sponsor us. She has offered to contact the minister at her church to see what they can do to help out! Another friend who attends the same church was there as well and they both are on board as far as helping out!! They have asked if I will get up in front of the congregation to speak (which I will gladly do, but will be a nervous wreck should I do that) and they said they would both stand w/me and hold my hands. (This is good because I may faint).

It seems every time I start to feel a bit worried about whether or not we will be able to raise the money something happens and we get support. I can't begin to explain how greatful I am (and of course my family is too) for everyone who has jumped on board and offered to help in some way! It means so much to us!!

We just can't wait to bring Milana home to us. She is already to loved by her three big sisters and her Mommy and Daddy!! We know she is going to bring us so much joy!

Thank you so much to everyone for their support and prayers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you on Friday! Martha and I will share fundraising ideas with you:) Also, both Martha (adopted Laurel) and I (adopted Mira) have gotten up and spoken so we can encourage you there also. You'll be FABULOUS:)
    ~Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful,Jenn! I just know that God is going to provide the funds every step of the way to bring Milana home!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete