Friday, February 25, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Today was such a gorgeous day. Nice and warm when I woke up this morning. It did rain, but we really needed it. By the time I got home from work it was just gorgeous - warm and sunny, windy too. It was about 71 degrees. Not bad for February!

Anybody want a flower? Riley gave it to me. Thanks Riley! Here Peyton, you smell it! After Milana got off the school bus we enjoyed some playtime outside. She loves rolling around in the grass :)

I can't believe how much her hair has grown. Milana looks so much older in this picture with the wind blowing her hair.

It looks like she is up to something. Hmmm....what could it be?? More on that later....
Isn't she so stinkin' cute??? It is so hard to remember what life was like without our newest addition. She brings so much joy and happiness to everyone she encounters.

2 comments:

  1. So now I have that U2 song in my head! LOL. I'm glad you had a Beautiful Day. Milana does look so big in some of the pictures! She's so adorable. I love her hair color. ;)

    ReplyDelete