Sunday, April 29, 2012

Help Sweet Caroline Come Home!

I have finally added Sweet Caroline's Reece's Rainbow donation box onto my blog. It is at the top left hand side.

This is a picture of Caroline. Isn't she just adorable? I can't believe how big this precious girl has gotten. Her family has watched her grow up in pictures over the last couple of years. It has truly been a roller coaster ride for them. They have worked so hard to bring her home and they are FINALLY getting closer. They really could use our help.

If you are able to make a donation to their adoption I would appreciate it, they would appreciate it, Sweet Caroline would appreciate it, and Milana would too!


 Caroline is in the same orphanage that Milana lived in for the first 3 years of her life. I know she would love for yet another one of her little friends to come home!
All donations made through the donation box are tax deductible. No donation is too big or too small! Please consider helping an orphan come home to her forever family!

1 comment:

  1. eeeeee! they have waited SO LONG for this sweet girl. Do they blog? I feel like they did at some point. Also, your daughter is a cheeseball. I totally have photos of her making that face! so effing cute!

    ReplyDelete