Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can You Believe It?

Tomorrow this adorable little girl is starting preschool. She will be going to school 5 days a week for a full day of school! Sounds like a lot, but this little girl has so much to learn and is eager to do so. She is such a little sponge. She has learned so much in the two months she has been home with us. Milana seems to understand most of what we tell her which is amazing. She has at least 7 signs that she uses regularly. It is just amazing to watch her grow and learn. I can't wait to see how much more she learns once she is in school. Not to mention how excited she will be getting to play with kids her age!
I almost forgot last Friday she said her first word - doggie. Fitting as we have 3 dogs. One of whom (Montana) is her best buddy.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - although I must admit I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment