Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Do You See What I See?

This is Leigha. She is a beautiful baby girl. Isn't she just adorable? I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. I want to hug her and hold her tight. This sweet peanut has Down Syndrome. She lives in an orphanage in Eastern Europe and she needs the love of a Mama & Papa. I bet she could learn so much with a good family to love her and care for her and teach her. Look at that face!!! This is Mason. Let me tell you how much I love this guy. Look at that smile! He is an amazing little boy - one minute all boy and raring to go and the next a little snuggle bug! Oh how I want him to find his family soon. He is so darling and smart and sweet! What a bright little boy. I wish I knew why he is still waiting for him Mama & Papa!
This is Jeremy. He is another sweetheart. Jeremy is full of energy and likes to help out. While at the orphanage he would help me push Milana in the stroller as we walked the grounds. He could barely reach the handles, but he just wanted to jump right in and help out. This little guy has been waiting a long time too. How long should he have to wait?

This is Eileen and boy is she cute! What else can I say? I just want to pick her up and give her a great big hug! She is probably wondering where her forever family is. I wish I could tell her they were on their way to her!
Look at little Miss Aurora. Isn't she just the cutest thing? This little peanut has Down Syndrome. I think everyone should have a little one with DS. What joy she would bring to a family. Think of all she could learn in the right environment!
Think about all the things ALL of these children could learn in the right environment. These children all have so much potential. They are waiting to shine and shine they will in a loving home with a Mommy and Daddy and maybe some siblings too.
Can you see how amazing these kiddos are? If you want to find out more information about these children or you would like to make a tax deductible donation towards their adoption (or any other child's adoption) please go to www.reecesrainbow.org.

2 comments:

  1. Great job getting the word out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn!
    Wow, look how Milana is growing - it's been a while since I've "visited"! Love your post about the kids - wish I could bring them all home with me (hopefully we'll be traveling at the end of the month). I wish everyone knew how much help they get from Reece's Rainbow when adopting - it is amazing! We gotta get these kids home!

    ReplyDelete